NOTICE AND AGENDA
EMSA Board of Trustees Special Meeting
Wednesday, December 16, 2020 – 1:00 p.m.
220 W. 2nd St., Stroud, Oklahoma 74079
A Special Meeting of the Emergency Medical Services Authority will be held on Wednesday, December 16, 2020 at 1:00 p.m. at the following location:
- Stroud City Hall, 220 W. 2nd St., Stroud, Oklahoma 74079
The public may also access the meeting by telephone at 1-877-853-5257 then enter the following meeting room ID when prompted: 816 6969 3145#, when prompted, please enter the passcode for the meeting: 3672#; or view the meeting via ZOOM video system by going to: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81669693145?pwd=eTlpckZVR1ZGd1Yvazl6THRyNzU1QT09
The passcode for ZOOM is the same as the telephone option: 3672#
Chief Michael Baker
Dr. Jeffrey Goodloe
Chief Bryan Wood
Report, discussion and appropriate action, if any, on the following:
- Approval of Board Minutes from the EMSA Board of Trustees Regular Meeting dated November 18, 2020 at 1:00 p.m.
- Chairman’s Report- Wiley Williams, Chairman of the Board
- President’s Report
- Operational Compliance Report-Frank Gresh, Chief Information Officer
- Patient Financial Services Report-Angela McLain-Johnson, Chief Revenue Officer
- Financial Report-Lora Conger, Chief Financial Officer
- Key Performance Indicators Report-Adam Paluka, Chief Public Affairs Officer
- President’s Commentary-Jim Winham, Chief Executive Officer
- Approval and Award of Request for Proposal IT-2020-0001 – The purpose of RFP was to solicit proposals from qualified vendors to purchase network infrastructure equipment for the new Oklahoma City Office.
- Authorization by the Board for the President and Chief Executive Officer to approve settlement of claims.
- Discussion and possible action on an Executive Session of the Board, as authorized by Title 25, §307.B1 of the Oklahoma Statutes, for the purpose of discussing the employment of Lara Ann Winham as Public Affairs Manager-Western Division.
- After a return by the Board to the public meeting, discussion and possible board action on any item of business which concerns the employment of Lara Ann Winham as Public Affairs Manager-Western District and is considered during the Executive Session.
- An Executive Session of the Board of Trustees, as authorized by Title 25, §307.B4 of the Oklahoma statutes, for the purpose of confidential communications with its attorneys concerning claims arising from the Contract dated as of September 25, 2013, between Emergency Medical Services Authority, an Oklahoma public trust(“EMSA”), and American Medical Response Ambulance Service, Inc. (“AMRAS”), as amended, including, but not limited to, the Complaint filed by EMSA against American Medical Response Ambulance Service, Inc. in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma Civil Action No. 20-CV-00455-GKF-FHM, and, with the advice of its attorneys, a determination by the Board of Trustees that disclosure to the public of the communications in such Executive Session will seriously impair the ability of the Board of Trustees to process such claims and litigation in the public interest.
- After a return by the Board of Trustees to the public meeting, vote upon any item of business which concerns the above-described claims and is considered during the Executive Session.
- Medical Director’s Report-Dr. Jeffrey Goodloe, Chief Medical Officer
- New Business
- Trustees’ Reports
- Next Meeting – Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. via video/teleconference