NOTICE AND AGENDA
EMSA Board of Trustees Regular Meeting
Wednesday, October 27, 2021 – 1:00 p.m.
The regularly scheduled meeting of the Emergency Medical Services Authority Board of Trustees will be held on Wednesday, October 27, 2021, at 1:00 p.m. via videoconference at the following locations:
- Conference Room at EMSA Eastern Division Headquarters -1417 North Lansing Avenue, Tulsa, OK (918) 596-3100
- Conference Room at EMSA Western Division Headquarters -1111 Classen Drive, Oklahoma City, OK (405) 297-7100
WITH THE FOLLOWING TRUSTEES ATTENDING:
Chief Michael Baker
Dr. Jeffrey Goodloe
Kelly Dyer Fry
Chief Bryan Wood
Report, discussion and appropriate action, if any, on the following:
- Approval of Board Minutes from the EMSA Board of Trustees Meeting dated September 22, 2021 at 1:00 p.m.
- Approval of Board Minutes from the EMSA Board of Trustees Special Meeting dated October 7, 2021.
- Approval of EMSA Board of Trustees Schedule of Regular Meetings for 2022.
- Chairman’s Report- Wiley Williams, Chairman of the Board
- President’s Report
- Operational Compliance Report-Frank Gresh, Chief Information Office
- Financial Report-Lora Conger, Chief Financial Officer
- Key Performance Indicators Report-Adam Paluka, Chief Public Affairs Officer
- President’s Commentary-Jim Winham, Chief Executive Officer
- Approval of Memorandum of Understanding between the City of Nichols Hills and the Emergency Medical Services Authority- Wiley Williams, Chairman of the Board
- Approval Bank of Oklahoma 401(a) Matching Retirement Plan- Lora Conger, Chief Financial Officer
- Medical Director’s Report- Dr. Jeffrey Goodloe, Chief Medical Officer
- New Business
- Trustees’ Reports
- Next Meeting – Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. via videoconference