NOTICE AND AGENDA
EMSA Board of Trustees Regular Meeting
Wednesday, June 23, 2021 – 1:00 p.m.
The regularly scheduled meeting of the Emergency Medical Services Authority Board of Trustees will be held on Wednesday, June 23rd, 2021, at 1:00 p.m. via videoconference at the following locations:
- Conference Room at EMSA Eastern Division Headquarters -1417 North Lansing Avenue, Tulsa, OK (918) 596-3100
- Conference Room at EMSA Western Division Headquarters -1111 Classen Drive, Oklahoma City, OK (405) 297-7100
WITH THE FOLLOWING TRUSTEES ATTENDING:
Chief Michael Baker
Dr. Jeffrey Goodloe
Kelly Dyer Fry
Chief Bryan Wood
Report, discussion and appropriate action, if any, on the following:
- Approval of Board Minutes from the EMSA Board of Trustees Regular Meeting dated May 26, 2021 at 1:00 p.m.
- Chairman’s Report- Wiley Williams, Chairman of the Board
- President’s Report
- Operational Compliance Report-Frank Gresh, Chief Information Officer
- Patient Financial Services Report-Angela McLain Johnson, Chief Revenue Officer
- Financial Report – Lora Conger, Chief Financial Officer
- Key Performance Indicators Report-Adam Paluka, Chief Public Affairs Officer
- President’s Commentary-Jim Winham, Chief Executive Officer
- Approval and Award of Request for Proposal FM2021-0002 – The purpose of RFP was to solicit proposals from qualified vendors to replace the flooring at the new Oklahoma City office.
- Approval of water restoration contract up to $110,000 for the new Oklahoma City office.
- Approval of Professional Services Agreement between the City of Oklahoma City and the Emergency Medical Services Authority.
- Medical Director’s Report
- New Business
- Trustees’ Reports
- Next Meeting – Wednesday, July 28, 2021 1:00 p.m. in Oklahoma City and Tulsa (via videoconference)