NOTICE AND AGENDA
EMSA Board of Trustees Regular Meeting
Wednesday, April 28, 2021 – 1:00 p.m.
The regularly scheduled meeting of the Emergency Medical Services Authority will be held on Wednesday, April 28th, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. via videoconference. The meeting will be live-streamed from remote locations as allowed by SB 1031, 25 O.S. Supp. 2020 §307.1(C).
The public may also access the meeting by telephone The public may also access the meeting by telephone at 1-877-853-5257 then enter the following meeting room ID when prompted: 816 6969 3145#, when prompted, please enter the passcode for the meeting: 3672#; or view the meeting via ZOOM video system by going to: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81669693145?pwd=VFVvd3JqOWNsZTV3K1ZWYnI1ajArdz09
The passcode for ZOOM is the same as the telephone option: 3672#
WITH THE FOLLOWING TRUSTEES ATTENDING REMOTELY:
Chief Michael Baker
Dr. Jeffrey Goodloe
Kelly Dyer Fry
Chief Bryan Wood
Report, discussion and appropriate action, if any, on the following:
- Approval of Board Minutes from the EMSA Board of Trustees Regular Meeting dated March 24, 2021 at 1:00 p.m.
- Chairman’s Report- Wiley Williams, Chairman of the Board
- President’s Report
- Operational Compliance Report-Frank Gresh, Chief Information Officer
- Patient Financial Services Report-Angela McLain Johnson, Chief Revenue Officer
- Key Performance Indicators Report-Adam Paluka, Chief Public Affairs Officer
- President’s Commentary-Jim Winham, Chief Executive Officer
- Approval of Professional Service Agreement with OUHSC for Medical Oversight of the EMS System, more particularly the services of the EMS Medical Director, Dr. Jeffrey Goodloe.
- Medical Director’s Report
- New Business
- Trustees’ Reports
- Next Meeting – Wednesday, May 26, 2021 1:00 p.m. via video/teleconfernce