NOTICE AND AGENDA
EMSA Board of Trustees Regular Meeting
Wednesday, April 24, 2019 – 1:00 p.m.
1111 Classen Dr., Oklahoma City, OK
1417 N. Lansing Ave., Tulsa, OK
“Report, discussion and appropriate action, if any, on the following:”
- Approval of Board Minutes from the EMSA Board of Trustees Regular Meeting dated March 27, 2019 at 1:00 p.m.
- Chairman’s Report-Phil Lakin, Vice Chairman of the Board (5 minutes)
- Approval of Settlement of the below listed Lawsuit:
- PMP Successor, LLC f/k/a Paramedics Plus, LLC, Plaintiff, against EMSA et al., Defendants, in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma, Case No. 4:18-cv-278-TCK-FHM (Base File) consolidated with a lawsuit filed by EMSA, Plaintiff, against PMP Successor, LLC, f/k/a Paramedics Plus, LLC, Defendant, in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma, Case No. 18-cv-00216-TCK-JFJ.
- President’s Report
- Operational Compliance Report-Frank Gresh, Chief Information Officer (5 minutes)
- Financial Report-Lora Conger, Chief Financial Officer (5 minutes)
- Patient Financial Services Report-Angela McLain, Chief Revenue Officer (5 minutes)
- Key Performance Indicators Report-Adam Paluka, Deputy Chief Public Affairs (5 minutes)
- President’s Commentary-Jim Winham, Chief Executive Officer (10 minutes)
- Medical Director’s Report-Dr. Jeffrey Goodloe (5 minutes)
- New Business (1 minute)
- Trustees’ Reports (1 minute)
- Next Meeting – Wednesday, May 22, 2019 at 1:00 p.m. via Videoconference