NOTICE AND AGENDA
Executive Session of the EMSA Board of Trustees
Wednesday, July 24, 2019 – 1:00 p.m.
Hampton Inn & Suites, 915 Ada Webb Drive, Stroud OK
“Report, discussion and appropriate action, if any, on the following:”
- Approval of Board Minutes from the EMSA Board of Trustees Regular Meeting dated June 26, 2019 at 1:00 p.m.
- Chairman’s Report-Allison Petersen, Chairman of the Board
- Ratification of Approval of Professional Services Agreement with University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center (OUHSC) for Medical Direction
- Election and Approval of EMSA Board of Trustees Slate of Officers:
- Chairman (to be elected)
- Vice Chairman (to be elected)
- Secretary/Treasurer (to be elected)
- Julie Roberts, Assistant Secretary
- President’s Report
- Operational Compliance Report-Frank Gresh, Chief Information Officer
- Compliance Overview-Angela McLain, Chief Compliance Officer
- Key Performance Indicators Report-Adam Paluka, Deputy Chief Public Affairs
- President’s Commentary-Jim Winham, Chief Executive Officer
- Medical Director’s Report-Dr. Jeffrey Goodloe, Chief Medical Officer
- An Executive Session of the Board of Trustees, as authorized by Title 25, §307 B.4 of the Oklahoma Statutes, for the purpose of confidential communications with its attorneys concerning potential claims arising from the Contract dated as of September 25, 2013, between Emergency Medical Services Authority, an Oklahoma public trust (“EMSA”), and American Medical Response Ambulance Service, Inc. (“AMRAS”), an indirect subsidiary of Envision Healthcare Corporation, f/k/a Emergency Medical Services Corporation, as amended, and, with the advice of its attorneys, a determination by the Board of Trustees that disclosure to the public of the communications in such Executive Session will seriously impair the ability of the Board of Trustees to process such potential claims in the public interest.
- After a return by the Board of Trustees to the public meeting, vote upon any item of business which concerns the above-described potential claims and is considered during the Executive Session.
- Resolution by the Board establishing and designating the members of a Human Resources Committee authorized to conduct annual performance reviews of EMSA’s Chief Executive Officer, Compliance Officer, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Information Officer. “BE IT RESOLVED that the Board of Trustees of the Emergency Medical Services Authority hereby establishes a Human Resources Committee and authorizes the members thereof to conduct annual performance reviews of EMSA’s Chief Executive Officer, Compliance Officer, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Information Officer; and BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED that _______________, _______________ and _______________ are hereby designated as the members of such Human Resources Committee.”
- New Business
- Trustees’ Reports
- Next Meeting – Wednesday, August 28, 2019 at 1:00 p.m. via videoconference