NOTICE AND AGENDA
EMSA Board of Trustees Regular Meeting
Wednesday, March 25, 2020 – 1:00 p.m.
1111 Classen Dr., Oklahoma City, OK
1417 N. Lansing Ave., Tulsa, OK
The regularly scheduled meeting of the Emergency Medical Services Authority will be held on Wednesday, March 25, 2020 at 1:00 p.m. via teleconference. The public may access the teleconference remotely by dialing 1-877-422-8614. The public may also listen to a live streaming of the meeting by accessing the Authority’s website as follows: https://bit.ly/emsa_bot_stream.
TRUSTEES APPEARING REMOTELY:
Kelly Brader – Teleconference
Dr. Jeffrey Goodloe – Teleconference
Phil Lakin – Teleconference
Larry McAtee – Teleconference
Allison Petersen – Teleconference
Tammy Powell – Teleconference
Jan Slater – Teleconference
Larry Stevens – Teleconference
Scott Vaughn – Teleconference
Wiley Williams – Teleconference
Chief Bryan Wood – Teleconference
Report, discussion and appropriate action, if any, on the following:
1.Approval of Board Minutes from the EMSA Board of Trustees Regular Meeting dated January 22, 2020
2.Approval of Board Minutes from the EMSA Board of Trustees Regular Meeting dated February 26, 2020
1. Chairman’s Report-Phil Lakin, Chairman of the Board
2. President’s Report
- Operational Compliance Report-Frank Gresh, Chief Information Officer
- Building Update-Lora Conger, Chief Financial Officer
- Key Performance Indicators Report-Adam Paluka, Deputy Chief Public Affairs
- President’s Commentary-Jim Winham, Chief Executive Officer
3. Declaration of an “Emergency” as provided in the EMS Interlocal Cooperation Agreement (“Interlocal Agreement”) for the EMSA service area based on a recommendation by the Medical Director that an emergency exists as provided in Paragraph 13.D. of the Interlocal Agreement due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
4. Recommendation by the Medical Director for emergency and temporary amendment(s) to the EMSA System Standard of Care due to the “Emergency” in accordance with the Interlocal Agreement Paragraph 13.D. due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
5. Consideration and action on providing authority to EMSA’s President/CEO to take such necessary actions, including entering into contracts, the expenditure of funds, and other appropriate and necessary actions in accordance with the emergency and temporary amendment(s) to the EMSA System Standard of Care in order to address the Emergency resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic.
6. Consider and adopt a resolution authorizing the incurring of indebtedness and authorizing the issuance of not to exceed $4,500,000.00 Emergency Medical Services Authority capital improvements revenue note, western division series 2020; waiving competitive bidding and authorizing the sale and delivery of the note at a discount approving a note indenture and note purchase agreement; and authorizing such other documents and agreements as may be necessary or required; and containing other provisions relating thereto.
7.Medical Director’s Report-Dr. Jeffrey Goodloe, Chief Medical Officer
8. New Business
10.Next Meeting – Wednesday, April 22, 2020 at 1:00 p.m. via teleoconference