NOTICE AND AGENDA
EMSA Board of Trustees Regular Meeting
Wednesday, February 24, 2021 – 1:00 p.m.
1111 Classen Dr., Oklahoma City, OK
1417 N. Lansing Ave., Tulsa, OK
A Regular Meeting of the Emergency Medical Services Authority will be held on Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. via videoconference at the following locations:
- Conference Room at EMSA Eastern Division Headquarters -1417 North Lansing Avenue, Tulsa, OK (918) 596-3100
- Conference Room at EMSA Western Division Headquarters -1111 Classen Drive, Oklahoma City, OK (405) 297-7100
The public may also access the meeting by telephone at 1-877-853-5257 then enter the following meeting room ID when prompted: 816 6969 3145#, when prompted, please enter the passcode for the meeting: 3672#; or view the meeting via ZOOM video system by going to: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81669693145?pwd=eTlpckZVR1ZGd1Yvazl6THRyNzU1QT09
The passcode for ZOOM is the same as the telephone option: 3672#
WITH THE FOLLOWING TRUSTEES ATTENDING:
Chief Michael Baker
Dr. Jeffrey Goodloe
Chief Bryan Wood
Report, discussion and appropriate action, if any, on the following:
- Approval of Board Minutes from the EMSA Board of Trustees Regular Meeting dated January 27, 2021 at 1:00 p.m.
- Approval of EMSA Board of Trustees Amended Schedule of Regular Meetings for 2021
- Chairman’s Report- Wiley Williams, Chairman of the Board
- President’s Report
- Operational Compliance Report-Frank Gresh, Chief Information Officer
- Patient Financial Services Report-Angela McLain-Johnson, Chief Revenue Officer
- Financial Report – Lora Conger, Chief Financial Officer
- Key Performance Indicators Report-Adam Paluka, Deputy Chief Public Affairs
- President’s Commentary-Jim Winham, Chief Executive Officer
- Approval and Award of Request for Proposal FM2021-0001 – The purpose of RFP was to solicit proposals from qualified vendors to replace certain areas of the roof and repair certain areas of the roof on the new Oklahoma City Office.
- Approval of Service Agreement between the City of Oklahoma City and EMSA.
- Medical Director’s Report-Dr. Jeffrey Goodloe, Chief Medical Officer
- New Business
- Trustees’ Reports
- Next Meeting – Wednesday, March 24, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. via video/teleconference