NOTICE AND AGENDA
EMSA Board of Trustees Regular Meeting
Wednesday, August 26, 2020 – 1:00 p.m.
1111 Classen Dr., Oklahoma City, OK
1417 N. Lansing Ave., Tulsa, OK
A Regular Meeting of the Emergency Medical Services Authority will be held on Wednesday, August 26, 2020 at 1:00 p.m. via video and teleconference. The public may access the teleconference remotely by dialing 1-877-853-5257 then enter the following meeting room ID when prompted: 892 4776 2881#. When prompted, please enter the passcode for the meeting: 082620#. The public may also participate in the meeting through the ZOOM videoconference system by going to: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89247762881?pwd=Y25Sc3pYWjZpZXdEVmNMVXdoZ1hOQT09
The passcode for the videoconference is the same as the teleconference: 082620#
TRUSTEES APPEARING REMOTELY:
Chief Michael Baker – Teleconference
Dr. Jeffrey Goodloe – Teleconference
Phil Lakin – Teleconference
Larry McAtee – Teleconference
Allison Petersen – Teleconference
Tammy Powell – Teleconference
Jan Slater – Teleconference
Larry Stevens – Teleconference
Scott Vaughn – Teleconference
Wiley Williams – Teleconference
Chief Bryan Wood – Teleconference
Report, discussion and appropriate action, if any, on the following:
- Approval of Board Minutes from the EMSA Board of Trustees Meeting dated July 22, 2020 at 1:00 p.m.
- Chairman’s Report- Wiley Williams, Chairman of the Board
- President’s Report
- Operational Compliance Report-Frank Gresh, Chief Information Officer
- Patient Financial Services Report-Angela McLain-Johnson, Chief Revenue Officer
- Key Performance Indicators Report-Adam Paluka, Deputy Chief Public Affairs
- President’s Commentary-Jim Winham, Chief Executive Officer
- Medical Director’s Report-Dr. Jeffrey Goodloe, Chief Medical Officer
- An Executive Session of the Board of Trustees, as authorized by Title 25, §307 B.4 of the Oklahoma Statutes, for the purpose of confidential communications with its attorneys concerning claims arising from the Contract dated as of September 25, 2013, between Emergency Medical Services Authority, an Oklahoma public trust (“EMSA”), and American Medical Response Ambulance Service, Inc. (“AMRAS”), as amended, and, with the advice of its attorneys, a determination by the Board of Trustees that disclosure to the public of the communications in such Executive Session will seriously impair the ability of the Board of Trustees to process such potential claims in the public interest.
- After a return by the Board of Trustees to the public meeting, vote upon any item of business which concerns the above-described potential claims and is considered during the Executive Session.
- New Business
- Trustees’ Reports
- Next Meeting – Wednesday, September 23, 2020 at 1:00 p.m. via video/teleconference