NOTICE AND AGENDA
EMSA Board of Trustees Regular Meeting
Wednesday, June 28, 2023 – 1:00 p.m.
The regularly scheduled meeting of the Emergency Medical Services Authority Board of Trustees will be held on Wednesday, June 28, 2023, at 1:00 p.m. via videoconference at the following locations:
- Conference Room at EMSA Eastern Division Headquarters -1417 North Lansing Avenue, Tulsa, OK (918) 596-3100
- Conference Room at EMSA Western Division Headquarters – 6205 South Sooner Road, Oklahoma City, OK (405) 297-7100
WITH THE FOLLOWING TRUSTEES ATTENDING:
Chief Michael Baker
Dr. Jeffrey Goodloe
Chief Richard Kelley
Chief Bryan Wood
Report, discussion, consideration, amendment, and appropriate action, if any, on the following:
- Approval of Board Minutes from the EMSA Board of Trustees’ Regular Meeting dated May 24, 2023.
- Chairman’s Report- Wiley Williams, Chairman of the Board
- Approval of Professional Service Agreement with OUHSC for Medical Oversight of the EMS System, more particularly the services of Chief Medical Officer Dr. Jeffery Goodloe.
- Approval of amended Fiscal Year 2023 Professional Services Agreement between The City of Oklahoma City and EMSA.
- President’s Report
- Operational Compliance Report – Johna Easley, Chief Executive Officer
- Financial Update- Lora Conger, Chief Financial Officer
- Revenue Cycle Management Report- Sonia Coleman, Director of Revenue Cycle Management
- Key Performance Indicators Report- Adam Paluka, Chief Public Affairs Officer
- President’s Commentary- Johna Easley, Chief Executive Officer
- Medical Director’s Report- Dr. Jeffrey Goodloe, Chief Medical Officer
- New Business
- Trustees’ Reports
- Next Meeting – Wednesday, July 26, 2023, 1:00 p.m., via videoconference