NOTICE AND AGENDA
EMSA Board of Trustees Special Meeting
Wednesday, March 29, 2023 – 11:00 a.m.
A Special Meeting of the Emergency Medical Services Authority Board of Trustees will be held on Wednesday, March 29, 2023, at 11:00 a.m. at the following location:
- Hampton Inn & Suites – 915 Ada Webb Drive, Stroud, Oklahoma, 74079
WITH THE FOLLOWING TRUSTEES ATTENDING:
Chief Michael Baker
Dr. Jeffrey Goodloe
Chief Richard Kelley
Chief Bryan Wood
Report, discussion, consideration, amendment, and appropriate action, if any, on the following:
- Approval of Board Minutes from the EMSA Board of Trustees Regular Meeting dated February 22, 2023 at 1:00 p.m.
- Chairman’s Report- Wiley Williams, Chairman of the Board
- An Executive Session of the Board of Trustees, as authorized by Title 25, §307 B.1 of the Oklahoma Statutes, for the purpose of discussing the employment, hiring, appointment, promotion, demotion, disciplining or resignation of the Interim President and Chief Executive Officer.
- After a return by the Board of Trustees to the public meeting, discussion, and possible board action on any item of business which concerns the employment, hiring, appointment, promotion, demotion, disciplining or resignation of the Interim President and Chief Executive Officer and is considered during the executive session.
- Approval of Retention Agreement for Johna Easley
- President’s Report
- Operational Compliance Report – Johna Easley, Interim Chief Executive Officer
- Financial Update- Lora Conger, Chief Financial Officer
- Revenue Cycle Management Report – Sonia Coleman, Director of Revenue Cycle Management
- Key Performance Indicators Report- Adam Paluka, Chief Public Affairs Officer
- President’s Commentary- Johna Easley, Interim Chief Executive Officer
- Medical Director’s Report- Dr. Jeffrey Goodloe, Chief Medical Officer
- New Business
- Trustees’ Reports
- Next Meeting – Wednesday, April 26th, 2023, at 1:00 p.m. via videoconference